Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Illustration Friday - "Star Gazing"

Well, I ran out of time this week due to a rough week at work. Only a couple of really rough (and light) idea sketches. Better luck next week.

This one I was thinking about a sea otter with star fish on his belly, maybe accompanied by a sea turtle and pelican...

This one never really formed into an idea. I googled star gazing and stumbled upon this great rescue organization for farm animals called stargazingfarm.org, from then on I thought it was fun to doodle farm animals.

Better luck next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! At least you drew something this week. Give yourself credit for that. Love the horse *wink* and I think the sea otter would be a GREAT one to develop further - no one else on illo friday took the theme in that direction, so good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails